Friday, March 5, 2010

Starting all over

I stepped on the scale tonight because I had been feeling really fat. I knew I had gained some weight back but never would have guessed I gained all 15 lbs I lost back. I hadn't been on a scale in over a month because I wanted to avoid what I felt tonight. I know where I gained it, it was all the cookies, candy and homemade bread. I have been under some stress so to help I have been baking all kinds of goodys. I didn't think about what would happen to them after I made them but I quickly found out, My butt and hips. Now is the time to start working off all those donuts, sweet bread and anything that had sugar. I have 2 small children so I think I am going to use them to help me. They have so much enery, If I follow them around for a couple of days and get my butt moving then the weight should come off. Lets see.

No comments:

Post a Comment